Hosting a Q&A Session for you and your friends is perfect for parents who want to find out the secrets to effective test prep. It is a wonderful way to learn about the ways in which a personalized and targeted test prep program benefits the high achieving student.
As parents, you are likely as busy as your children. The efficiency of a small group Q&A session allows everyone to get their questions answered in comfortable setting. As scheduling permits, we welcome you to host a short morning, evening or afternoon Q&A Session at your home. Depending on the number of parents, each session is approximately 60-90 minutes in length. If it is more convenient for you and your friends to come to our office as a group, that too can be arranged.
Q&A Session on Test Prep and Tutoring – What to Expect
The Q&A Session for parents is informed by the nature of your questions. The most important thing to us, it that we address YOUR questions, and provide you with the information you need to determine the best course of action for you child.
In addition to answering your questions, we will explain things like:
- How small periods of study over the course of 8wks, can raise your child’s SAT score by 500 points or more.
- The ways in which we incorporate new learning and strategies into the framework of practice tests.
- The benefit to students of reviewing the mistakes on their practice tests, figuring out what went wrong, and learning strategies to answer similar questions correctly in the future.
- The ways we help students to review and retain the math and grammar they have had years to forget.
- How we help students learn how to solve the toughest math problems “creatively,” and increase vocabulary without memorizing a list of words.
To find out more about scheduling a Q&A Session for a group of your friends, please call 408-823-9999, or send us an inquiry via email.