The personalized attention our students require is possible when work is done one-on-one. Whether SAT or ACT test prep, AP and Honors work, or tutoring for a specific class or academic goal, the private work we do with our students is essential. It is simply the most effective path to targeted learning and top scores
Please Note: In the summer we offer Small Group classes for SAT & ACT test prep and to preview Honors and AP classes that students will take in the fall. If you have questions about our summer programs or would like to sign up early for classes slated for Summer 2015 – Please call 408-823-9999, or email us at your convenience.
6 Benefits of One-on-One Tutoring
- With one-on-one tutoring we are better able to focus attention on the student’s specific needs and to provide the finely tuned analysis that allows us to best isolate areas in need of targeted work.
- Personal instruction and focused attention draw each student to the top of their game.
- One-on-one tutoring allows us to tailor each session to the learning style of your student.
- For the SAT and ACT, students receive take-home work designed to strengthen the specific areas in which they need work and to determine whether they are mastering the material being taught.
- Personalized attention makes the most of your student’s valuable study-time. This is especially important for students looking to maximize their SAT or ACT test score. Rather than mindlessly re-testing with the hope that scores will increase, our detailed analysis allows us to provide take-home assignments created just for your student. By doing this, we hone the areas in need of the most work. This puts your child in a position to achieve the top score, or top grade they desire.
- While one child may require a minimum in overall preparation with specific attention in one particular area, another may require highly intensive work by subject. Through private tutoring we can dedicate the time required to focus on your student, their personal needs and individual goals.
Sign Up for One-on-One Tutoring
We offer private tutoring throughout the year at our office in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are located in Sunnyvale, CA, close to 101, 85, and 237. Students benefit from the distraction-free environment of our private office, and parents are able to relax or get work done in our comfortable waiting area. Free, secure wifi is available. To sign-up for one-on-one sessions, simply give us a call at 408-823-9999, or contact us via email at your convenience.
Private In-home Tutoring
We also provide in-home sessions for area students at select times. While there is a travel fee, we can generally arrange to meet students at their home from Los Gatos/Saratoga to Palo Alto/Menlo Park. We are happy to make arrangements to accommodate your son or daughter’s busy schedule.
Host a Q & A with Group of Your Friends
Our parents tend to know other parents with students looking to a achieve a top score. We offer Q&A sessions to small groups of interested parents. Whether at our office or in your home, the Q&A session is 60-90 min. The session allows you and your friends to more fully understand the difference personalized, targeted test prep makes for students aiming for high scores.
If you would like to set up a Q&A session, or if you have questions about hosting a Q&A for Parents, we encourage you to be in touch or read more details.