The personalized attention and top scores our students require is only possible when SAT and ACT test prep is done in small groups. In fact, group size is so essential to effective, targeted learning, that all our classes are small and limited to a certain number of students.
Each of our classes, depending on the topic, has it’s optimal size: SAT/ACT Test Prep ~ AP Chem ~ Honors Chem ~ AP Bio ~ Honors Bio. If you have questions about our classes or about private tutoring for these and other subjects, please inquire.
Benefits of Small Group Test Prep
- In a small group class environment we are better able to focus attention on each student and provide that finely tuned analysis that allows us to isolate areas in need of targeted work.
- The small group test prep creates a dynamic synergy that draws each student to the top of their game.
- Small groups mean more one-on-one time for each student during any given class period.
- In a small group test prep class, whether SAT, ACT or AP, students receive take-home work designed to strengthen the specific areas in which they need work. This makes the most of your student’s valuable study-time. Rather than working to the average needs of a larger group, or mindlessly re-testing with the hope that scores will increase, our detailed analysis allows us to provide personalized assignments designed to hone the areas in most need of work. In doing this, your child is in a position to achieve the top score they desire.
- A small group makes it possible for us to accommodate different types of students. Your child my require the bare minimum in overall preparation with specific attention in one particular area. Others may require more intensive prep by subject. Our small class size means we can dedicate the time required to focus on each student with the dedication.
Sign Up for an SAT or ACT Test Prep Class
SAT and ACT prep classes are held throughout the year at our office in Sunnyvale. Should you have questions, feel free to call or email to find out about new class dates. Some classes may not yet be posted on our site, so please inquire.
Build a Test Prep Class with a Group of Your Friends
Our parents tend to know other parents with students looking to a achieve a top score. We are happy to work with you and establish a test prep class just for your children and those of your friends. We offer a Q&A sessions to small groups of interested parents. Whether in our office or your home, the Q&A session is 60-90min. The session allows you and your friends can more fully understand the difference personalized, targeted test prep makes for students aiming for high scores.
If you know that you would like to set up a class, or if have questions about hosting a Q&A for Parents, we encourage you to be in touch or read more details.